In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in this page we will collect the necessary information on the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do we use on www.turroneslacolmena.com?
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Google Chrome: Configure cookies in Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer: Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Apple) : Set cookies in Safari
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.
Third party cookies
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and web usage.
Specifically, we use Google Analytics services for our statistics. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example, the built-in browser.
Our site includes other functionality provided by third parties. For example, you can easily share the content on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter or Google +), with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
If you have any other questions about our cookies policy, you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.