Updated August 2021.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
TURRONES LA COLMENA, S.L. with N.I.F. B-54954045, registered office at POL. IND. REVOLTA DE LA PAELLA, CV800, KM. 14, NAVE 6, C.P- 03100- XIXONA- ALICANTE with telephone number 965-61.33.56 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the
responsible for the treatment
of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulation.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
In TURRONES LA COLMENA, S.L. we use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by the current regulations that apply. In any case, the processing will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- Respond to your inquiries, requests or petitions.
- To manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consulting services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- Issue receipts for services rendered in favor of the client.
- For the proper performance of the requested service, the customer’s personal data necessary for monitoring the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- To carry out all administrative, tax and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and tax and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- To analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, as well as Article 8 of the Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of data use is not found in any of the above legal bases, the data subject’s consent to the processing will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the data subject does not withdraw his consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, will proceed to its complete elimination.
With whom do we share your data?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different suppliers of products and services, which are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the requested service. The personal data processed by TURRONES LA COLMENA, S.L. to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of communication:
- The Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
- State Security Forces and Corps.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services.
- Public registries of solvency and fraud prevention systems.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether TURRONES LA COLMENA, S.L. is processing personal data concerning him.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have and request its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the use we made of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
TURRONES LA COLMENA, S.L. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure the exercise of their rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to law, to provide a copy of ID or NIE. We also inform you that, following our policy of transparency, you may request the rights forms by any of the following means: at the head office or by email. You are informed that you may also exercise your rights by filing a declaration with the competent supervisory authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.