Warranty and returns
In our online nougat store – Turrones La Colmena you can return the products in the following cases:
- In case of damage to the package. In this case, DO NOT accept the delivery and inform the carrier of the reason for refusal.
- If the products are not in good condition, either due to a manufacturing error or a packaging fault.
- If the products shipped do not match your order.
In any of these cases you should contact us via e-mail at email@example.com indicating the incident and we will contact you to arrange the collection and proceed to solve the incident. In these cases, the company will bear the shipping costs.
Right of Withdrawal and Refund Policy
According to the right of withdrawal and returns of Article 102 of RDL 1/2007, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the following paragraphs:
Time limit for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- You may exercise your right of withdrawal without giving any reason within 14 calendar days.
- The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the goods.
How to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- To exercise the right of withdrawal regarding products purchased exclusively in TURRONESLACOLMENA.COM, you must contact our Customer Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express unequivocally your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The right of withdrawal shall be deemed to have been exercised within the deadline when you have sent us the communication concerning the exercise of this right before the end of the corresponding period, in the terms indicated above.
- The return must be made within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. You can download the withdrawal form HERE.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event that you exercise your right of withdrawal we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges, unless you have chosen a delivery option other than the less expensive ordinary delivery option (in which case we will not refund any additional costs arising therefrom) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we receive the return.
We will proceed to make the refund using the same means of payment in which the purchase was paid without incurring any costs as a result of the refund, except for the cost of returning the product. In all cases, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with all their accessories.
No returns will be accepted for the following products according to article 103 of RDL 1/2007:
- Sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (nougat, chocolates, packaging, etc.).
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
We do not accept returns of products that due to misuse or not having the original packaging can not be put back on sale, unless it was sent in poor condition by us or suffers a manufacturing defect.
In case you receive the order with damages caused during transport, it is important that you take some photographs of the packaging and the damages to support a possible claim before the transport agency, and you must write it down in the delivery note that you sign to the delivery person.